I’m sure you all know by now how much I adore POKE CAKES!
This BANANA LUSH version, is one of the best you will ever try!
I have so many on the site and yes, I will have even more coming during the Summer months that you all will LOVE!
This is one of those recipes that you can’t believe how purely delicious it actually is!
Its super easy to throw together and everyone loves it!
I like to keep the banana layer underneath the whipped cream to keep them from browning- it works awesome!
I do throw a few here and there, among the nilla wafers, on top right before serving, just because its pretty 🙂
Trust me, the entire family will love this dessert!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 20 Nilla Wafers, 5 crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease & flour a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Prepare the cake per boxed directions.
- Pour the batter into greased/floured baking dish
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, with is roughly about 23 minutes.
- Let cool
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding packs and the milk until thick. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar, and pure vanilla until stiff peaks form. (this is your whipped cream) Set aside.
- Using the bottom of a spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Spread the pudding mixture over top of the cake, then top with a layer of banana slices, reserving a few for the top
- Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle all over with lightly crushed Nilla Wafers and bananas.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.