As everyone has probably already seen, my Strawberry Moonshine recipe went completely CRAZY viral all over the internet, Facebook & Pinterest. Yes, its THAT good 😉
I had to come back with another one that I KNOW everyone will love! CREAMSICLE MOONSHINE!!
I have another couple different kinds of moonshines coming out in the next couple weeks, so please stay tuned!
I have a SKITTLES one coming very soon that I know will be a superstar hit- its so delicious!
Who doesnt love creamsicles? Perfect for Summer!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Orange Creamsicle MOONSHINE!
- 1 gallon Orange juice no pulp
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 3 cup 190 proof everclear
- 1/2 cup Vanilla vodka
- Mason jars w/ lids
- Using a big pot, bring to a boil the orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract and the vanilla coffee creamer.
- Stir until creamer is fully incorporated
- Cool to room temp for about 1 hour
- Add everclear and vodka to your orange mix
- Pour your moonshine into your mason jars and seal closed
- Let sit for at least 2 weeks
- Shake it before serving