This is one of my families favorite meals and what makes it even better?
Its ready in under 20 minutes!
Delicious seasoned shrimp in a unbelievable cream sauce!
Its such an easy and fantastic recipe, everyone is sure to adore!
One of the best things about this dish is that even if you are not a fan of shrimp, you can also do it just as well with chicken!
I have done chicken with this recipe instead of shrimp and its really the sauce that makes it taste SO good!
So regardless what type of ‘meat’ you do with it,
its always going to be outstanding!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
- 1 1/2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- Black pepper to taste
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Hellmans mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, in the asian isle
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
The mayo CAN be substituted for Plain yogurt, heavy cream, cream cheese or even sour cream
- In a large bowl, mix all 'sauce' ingredients together then set aside.
- Cook pasta, drain.
- Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
- Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink- about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.
adapted via www.skinnymom.com