Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher Cocktail because sometimes I like my drinks to taste like candy and I like to enjoy them in slushy frozen form!
Perfect for parties or any get together, especially girls night! Try all the different flavors!
I know you all love Jolly Rancher candies as much as I do… you couldn’t resist them as a kid or as an adult for that matter! Its one of my all time favorite candies!
You’re going to love them even more now as an adult because I turned it into an insanely delicious Jolly Rancher Cocktail!
I used my favorite flavor for this drink, the blue raspberry, but you can always use any flavor for a variety of tastes– they’re all delicious!
Ultra easy to make but you do want to make the Jolly Rancher flavoring using the candies the night before!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher Cocktail
- 12-15 pieces of Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers
- 1 liter of Vodka
- 1 empty flask
- 1 C of sprite
- 2 C ice
- Unwrap 15 Blue Raspberry jolly ranchers and place into the flask
- Take your vodka and fill to the neck of the glass and Let sit for 8-10 hours or overnight
- once finished, place your flask into the freezer for 2 hours
- Once the 2 hours are up
- Using a blender, combine 1 C of the blue raspberry vodka, sprite and ice
- Blend until combined and slushy like
- Pour into your favorite glass