Hawaiian Watermelon Hammer is a juicy cocktail that everyone loves! Perfect for any get together, girls night or pool party!
This drink is definitely a must make for any occasion!
Cheers my foodie friends! Hope this incredible cocktail quenches your thirst 😉
This Watermelon Hammer Cocktail is the ultimate perfect refreshing drink to sip on this Summer!
Its extremely easy to make too – you’re gonna love this party cocktail!
My husband & I have an upcoming beach vacation very soon and even though I can’t have any drinks right now because I’m prego with our babygirl! BUT, i am more than happy just making these Luscious cocktails for my friends and family!
Its light, refreshing and beautiful! The perfect cocktail for the beach!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Hawaiian Watermelon Hammer
- 1/2 oz banana schnapps
- 1 oz Captain Morgan Watermelon Smash Rum
- 1/2 oz Watermelon vodka
- 1/2 oz 151 proof rum
- 1 dash Watermelon Syrup
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
Makes 1 8oz glass
- ill a cocktail shaker with 3-4 pieces of ice.
- Pour in all of the ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a ice filled glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, watermelon wedge, mint, and cherries.