Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake is ultra moist, full of flavor and packed full of plump juicy blueberries! Each layer is insanely delicious and just the perfect cake to go with your morning coffee!
This delicious coffee cake is one of our very favorites. We love it and I make it often for my family!
It’s incredibly addictive and mouthwatering and taste SO good with my morning coffee– it makes a wonderful dessert the whole family will love.
It’s also perfect for bake sales, pot lucks, church functions or just because you want it lol Whatever the occasion, it is sure to be a huge hit!
This Cake is decadently delicious with its cheesecake layer, its crumble topping all sitting on the most delicious cake bottom!
I made this coffee cake the other night for a get together I was having and it was a huge hit! I’m trying another version this weekend, using diced apples! I am going to be releasing a strawberry version and raspberry version too, so stay tuned!
This is an excellent recipe when you need to make something easy but that is always sure to be truly impressive. I know you all will be making this over and over with a variety of your favorite fruit fillings.
So pour yourself a hot cup of coffee and a huge slice of this cake for one amazing morning!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1 1/2 C flour, leveled
- 3/4 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 1 C sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure lemon extract
- 1 C full-fat sour cream
- 2 large lemons zested and juiced
- 2 C flour, leveled
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large lemon, zested
- 1 C fresh Blueberries
Crumb topping Ingredients:
Lemon cake ingredients:
Cream cheese filling ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9in springform pan with parchment paper and spray with pam baking spray. Set aside
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla and mix until crumbly
- Cover and set aside.
- Using a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside
- Using a standing mixer, combine together the butter, oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, sour cream and lemon zest and juice and mix until combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until combined, set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and lemon zest until combined and smooth
- Using 2/3 of the cake batter, pour the cake batter into the springform pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the center of the cake batter
- Sprinkle with the Blueberries
- Pour the remaining cake batter onto the top of the Blueberries
- Top the crumb mixture
- Bake for 75 minutes
- Let cool completely before enjoying!
Crumb topping instructions:
Lemon Cake instructions:
Blueberry Cheesecake filling instructions:
Directions to building the cake: