Moist Blueberry Muffin Cake has the perfect streusel topping with a sensational vanilla icing glaze while keeping an incredible muffin consistency! it is a must make!
Bursting with real fresh and juicy blueberries in every perfect bite!
Perfect for an amazing breakfast with a hot cup of coffee in the morning, or for a wonderful dessert the entire family will be coming back for seconds for!
If you don’t have fresh blueberries on hand, frozen will work as well!
This recipe is great for bake sales, breakfast, holidays, pot lucks and everything in between!
You want to be sure to carefully add in the blueberries to this recipe, mixing too hard will result in a blue looking cake!
This is a tried and true recipe that is sure to work each and everytime! You can even substitute the blueberries for raspberries!
You can make this in cake form or even in muffin tins!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Muffin Cake with a Streusel Topping & Vanilla Glaze
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 teaspoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Spray a 9" square baking pan with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Take a large bowl combine all the Crumb ingredients with fork until they are combined well. Set aside.
- In another large bowl mix together all the cake ingredients except the blueberries until well incorporated then fold in the blueberries.
- Spread the cake batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle evenly with the crumb topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before attempting to remove
Glaze mix together all the ingredients together until smooth and then drizzle on top of the cake.