Bomb Pop Cocktail is mouthwateringly delicious! Are you looking for a drink to help with the upcoming patriotic festivities? This Bomb Pop Drink is perfect for the 4th of July!
Get in a festive mood for the 4th of July with this Bomb Pop Drink. It’s easy to prepare and super flavorful, making it the perfect beverage when hosting friends and family.
Who says you need to visit the bar to have a flavorful drink or two for the 4th of July holiday? If you’re in the mood for a cocktail, this Bomb Pop Drink is sure to set the tone for you. It’s easy to prepare and perfect to drink while sitting by the pool or hanging out on the porch with family and friends. You might even want to sip on this cocktail while watching the fireworks!
What Is a Bomb Pop Drink?
A Bomb Pop Drink is a flavorful cocktail consisting of only a handful of ingredients, such as lemonade, vodka, grenadine, and ice. It’s an adult-friendly beverage perfect for celebrating something as important as the 4th of July. Of course, you can also make virgin versions of this beverage for the kids.
What You’ll Need to Make the Bomb Pop Cocktail
If you’re ready to make the tastiest Rocket Pop Drink within minutes, these are the ingredients you need to have.
- Grenadine – Use two ounces of grenadine, but be sure to divide the two ounces.
- Ice – The ice adds something extra, making this drink even colder.
- Lemonade – Enhance the taste of your cocktail with some fresh and flavorful lemonade.
- Vodka – You’ll need around six ounces of vodka to prepare this adult-friendly beverage.
- Blue Food Coloring – Make your cocktail look even better with some blue food coloring!
What type of vodka should I use for this beverage?
You can use any brand of vodka that you like or have at home. If you need some suggestions, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is always a great choice. You can also use flavored vodkas, such as Smirnoff’s Red, White & Berry vodka, which is commonly used for 4th of July celebrations across the country!
Where can I find grenadine?
You should be able to find grenadine at any local liquor store. However, if you’re unable to find it there, you can buy it online. There are quite a few different brands available, and you can find many of them on Amazon!
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the beverage ahead of time if you’re planning to host a lot of people and want to have a punch bowl full of it. However, if you choose to make it ahead of time, avoid using the ice because you don’t want it melting and watering the beverage down. You can always have a separate bucket of ice by the punch bowl so that your guests can add ice to their cups before pouring the drink over it.
What garnishes go best with the Bomb Pop Drink?
A Bomb Pop popsicle would taste great when added to your cup. It can add an even sweeter taste to this flavorful beverage. If you don’t want to use any popsicles, cherries are a great garnish to add to this drink. You can get a jar of maraschino cherries to add to your cup!
Recipe Notes & Suggestions
If you have a shaker cup for smoothies and protein drinks, you can use it to mix your ingredients for this beverage together. It works like a charm and is perfect for when you’re trying to make yourself a quick mixed drink.
- While the blue food coloring is optional, it pairs with the grenadine to go with the red, white, and blue theme. Of course, if you don’t have it, you can still enjoy the fresh and flavorful taste of this drink without it.
You can use any kind of lemonade that you personally prefer, whether it’s homemade lemonade from scratch or a bottle of Minute Maid. No matter what kind you use, it’ll add that zesty, fresh taste with every sip.
When you’re feeling festive and want to have the perfect drink to enjoy on the 4th of July, give this recipe a go. It’s easy to prepare and doesn’t require too many ingredients. You can make it in minutes and enjoy it. Once you try it, you’ll be ready to make a few more glasses of it in no time!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 oz. grenadine, divided
- 1/2 cup lemonade, divided
- 6 oz. Vodka
- Blue food coloring
- Add one ounce of grenadine into the bottom of two tall glasses.
- Carefully fill each glass with ice, up to about 1-inch from the top.
- Mix 1/2 cup lemonade with 3-ounce Vodka. Divide the lemonade equally between the two glasses by pouring slowly over the back of a spoon.
- Mix two ounces vodka with 1 drop of blue food coloring, and slowly pour half of the mixture over the back of a spoon into each glass.
- Garnish with a Bomb Pop Popsicle and serve immediately.
- Mix well and Enjoy!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers