Boozy Shamrock Shake is an insanely delicious and creamy copycat of the famous McDonald’s favorite!
As you can see, they take pretty simple ingredients that create the most sensational flavor!
One of the most iconic releases during this time of year!
No need to wait until saint patrick’s day rolls around to be able to enjoy this incredible shake! You can make it right at home whenever you want!
Ultra easy to make right at home, with as much whipped cream as your heart desires 🙂
You can add in extra green food coloring if you want to achieve a more vibrant green coloring to your shake!
I always hated waiting in line to get one of these when they came out for a limited time, not anymore!
This version is way better than the one you’d get at the restaurant too, you can actually see the ingredients that go into it!
Not only are they beautiful, but extremely delicious
If you’d like to make these for the kids, just leave out the alcohol!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Boozy Shamrock Shake
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Creme
- 1/4 cup whipped or vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe liqueur
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Green colored sugar crystals for garnish (optional)
- In a large blender, add the ice cream, milk, Bailey’s Irish cream, vodka, creme de menthe and green food coloring.
- Blend until smooth and creamy - about 60 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite serving glasses.
- Add a generous dollop of whipped cream to the top of each milkshake.
- Top off with a maraschino cherry and a sprinkling of green sugar crystals (optional).