My Cadbury Creme Cocktail is insanely delicious and you have to be careful because you will literally drink wayyyy too much- they are THAT good.
One of my favorite things about Springtime is the Easter candy!
Especially these yummy eggs! They should be illegal, so darn GOOD!
Its Super simple to make and awesome for a girls get together!
We all love to make cool and tasty drinks when we have a girls night, this was was a sure fire HIT!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cadbury Creme Cocktail!
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 1 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 scoop Chocolate Ice cream
- 1 1/2 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Add 1 Cadbury Crème Egg to your blender , the ice cream, vodka and milk.
- Blend on high until well combined.
- Pour into your glass, top with whipped cream and a sliced Cadbury Egg