Have I got a delicious treat for you all this week!!
I personally ADORE any type of ‘cheesecake’ dips but this one is one of my favorites!
Its SPRING! Finally… but you wouldnt know it looking out of my windows & still seeing all the leftover snow from our last storm we just had! (FOUR, yes 4… Nor’easters in a row)
Can Spring PLEASE come?!?
Easter is next Sunday and this would be perfect to bring to church or even as an app for Easter dinner- everyone is going to love it!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Springtime Cheesecake Dip!
- 1 package, 8oz, cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3/4 C Powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Cadbury Mini Eggs candies, crushed
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Using a standing mixer beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth
- Add the brown sugar, powder sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix in Cadbury Mini Eggs candies with a spatula.
- Scoop cheesecake batter into piping bag and pipe into a serving bowl.
- Top with more crushed Cadbury eggs
MY OTHER RECIPES