Oh yea, I went there!
These are one of the most popular appetizers at any get-together!
The ingredients make these little babies fantastic!
Nothing beats the savory bacon throughout
Feel free to top with more bacon, can never have enough BACON, did I say bacon? 😀
These also make a great side to a salad too for dinner 😉
Next time i might do some ground beef inside too!
- 16 oz. White Mushroom Caps
- 1-1/2 cup. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 cup Crumbled Bacon
- 1/4 cup. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup. Sour Cream
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 t. Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Dice stems into very small pieces.
- Place mushroom stems and all remaining ingredients in medium sized bowl and stir to combine. Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are cooked through.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.