WOW… are these gorgeous or what?! 😀
Why have a boring old chocolate chip cookie when you can have one that looks
(and tastes) like this?
Kids adore these, as I’m sure you could have already guessed!
They are even fun to make too!
Remember to achieve a thicker cookie, make sure you dont flatten your dough, you want them ‘high’.
These ARE made from scratch!
One of my favorite things about these cookies?
Is that when you bring them out, everyone smiles! LOVE IT! 😀
Taste the rainbow! 😉
Great for birthday parties, get-togethers or even just for something awesome that the kids can help with!
Ultra fun, extremely yummy!
Homemade Rainbow Cookies!
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 drop of each, blue, green, yellow, red, and purple food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Beat together your butter, and sugar
- Add in your egg and vanilla and beat
- Now add in your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cream of tartar and beat again
- Separate your dough into 5 separate bowls
- Now add a drop of each color food coloring into each separate bowl and mix your dough separately
- Mix in 1/5 of your chocolate chips in each bowl
- Now grab a small amount of each color dough into your hands and roll in a ball
- Place onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!