Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole is a super simple and extremely delicious meal the entire family, including the kids will love!
Made with everything you already have in your pantry!
It may not be the healthiest dinner but its flavors are amazing- it makes the perfect dinner that the kids go crazy for- even my hubby 😉
Layers of cheesy ground beef, lots of cheese and crispy french fries– its honestly one of my favorites!
I topped my plate with ketchup and mustard and went to town – everyone had seconds and they cant wait for me to make this again! lol
I love that it was made with everything that I already had in the house– its been hard to get groceries with everything going on in this crazy world now!
Sometimes you have to get creative without sacrificing flavor! This really cheered everyone up and they all loved it!
This dinner is sure to end up on your weekly dinner rotation– by numerous requests from your family! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium white onion chopped finely
- 1 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 10 oz. cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 24 oz. bag frozen french fries
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- quartered hamburger pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef and chopped onion in a medium bowl and crumble ground beef with the ketchup.
- Add to the bottom of the prepared baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour condensed cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese soup over ground beef and spread into an even layer.
- Top with french fries and bake for 1 hour.
- Garnish with hamburger pickle chips and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!