Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Salad is an incredibly creamy side dish that is perfect for cook outs or any occasion! Packed with juicy chicken, crunchy broccoli, loads of crispy bacon and cheese- all tossed in an incredible dressing!
This is one of the Summer Salad Staples at every get together during the warm/hot months, everyone devours this salad in a heartbeat!
Everyone adores this salad- it can be a whole meal with the delicious addition of juicy chicken!
The flavor is completely amazing and I promise you will be going back for seconds and thirds along with everyone else who tries it! It tastes amazing as a side dish with grilled foods!
The ultra crowd pleaser – One of the first things to disappear from any pot luck, pool party or family gathering!
It’s just standard easy ingredients too without sacrificing flavor! Its easily made with ingredients you already have on hand.
I always get a lot of compliments on how sensational it tastes ..so phenomenal. I love preparing the night before for convenience sake. 🙂
I love how I did the dressing for this salad as is but have added a couple teaspoons of ranch dressing to the mixture before as well for an extra zing of flavor- even added some dill would be delicious as well!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chicken Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken breast
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 strips smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. pure honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
For the dressing:
- Cook rotini pasta according to package instruction and strain.
- Rinse pasta under cold water and drizzle with a little bit of oil.
- In a large serving bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add rotini pasta, chicken, broccoli florets, bacon, cheddar cheese cubes, raisins, celery, sliced almonds, and green onions.
- Toss to coat the salad in the dressing and serve.