Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is a tried and true recipe that is sure to knock your socks off… it’s insanely delicious!
If you are like me you adore any pasta
and this one is on our weekly dinner rotation!
Ooey Gooey cheesy deliciousness!
This dinner is perfectly paired with a side salad!
And maybe top it off by having some of my Hersheys Chocolate Cake?! (search my blog for that one 🙂 )
Making a delicious dinner for your family doesnt have to be difficult or time-consuming!
It’s decadent yet super simple to make-
It is a quick and easy & can be made in less than 30 minutes!
This dinner is very versatile too , you can swap the ground beef for chicken or even sausage!
I prefer using elbows in this dish, but you can substitute whatever kind of pasta you like best. It would also be delicious with fettuccine!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta!
- 8 oz. elbow pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 12 slices thick bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, olive oil, onions & garlic until fully cooked.
- Combine beef broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and cornstarch in a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Pour into the skillet, along with the cooked elbow noodles.
- Toss to combine and heat until simmering and sauce thickens.
- Top with both cheeses and bacon and serve hot.