Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is the best appetizer you will ever eat and serve! everyone goes crazy over it! Better than any restaurant version guaranteed!
Super simple ingredients create the bet dip..ever!
Serve this dip at any gathering or get together or party and this will go fast!! everyone will be going back for seconds and thirds, I promise!
So rich & delicious! This is a dip that can be served with crustini’s, chips or even slices of toasted bread.
How do I store the 3 Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip?
You can store the dip covered with plastic wrap, or transfer to an airtight container, in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Can I eat these warm or cold?
Either! We love them fresh out of the oven, but I like it just as much cold!
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes! You can prep the dip the day before and throw it in the oven to bake before serving. Just make sure to let the dip come to room temperature.
Want to make it ‘healthier? ‘ You could easily substitute with fat-free ingredients! Either way, it is an absolute hit at all parties & pot lucks!
perfect for the upcoming holidays! christmas or thanksgiving to serve before the big dinner comes out!
If you’re searching for a recipe thats as close to the best restaurant version but better, this is it my friends!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
Serving Size: 12 servings
- Heat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheeses
- Stir in the minced garlic, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt until combined
- Add the spinach and artichoke, stirring to combine
- Place in a greased shallow baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through
- Remove from oven and serve with crackers, pita chips, etc