Snickerdoodle Pie Crust Cookies are insanely addicting and are the perfect addition to any cookie tray!
Leftover pie dough? or just want to make these because you love them as much as I do? Either way, they are a must!
The fun thing about this recipe is the cookie cutters you use can be any shape you like! make a mix! perfect for any occasion!
Not only are they super simple , they have a rich buttery flavor, bursting with that awesome snickerdoodle cinnamon sugar coating!
They are the perfect addition to your holiday table and great for cookie trays! Christmas- just use christmas cookie cutter shapes or for Thanksgiving use leaves like I did here!
I also make extra and put them in little clear bags with gift tags for friends , family and neighbors!
They are delicious by themselves or to serve with your favorite christmas cookie dip!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Snickerdoodle Pie Crust Cookies
- 1 pie crust unbaked
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Unroll the dough on a cutting board.
- Use fall-themed cookie cutters to cut out pie cookie shapes from the unrolled dough.
- Place the pie crust cookies on the prepared baking tray.
- Beat together the egg and milk, then brush the egg mixture over all cookies.
- Stir together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over all cookies.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until just lightly golden.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!