Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Trees are so easy and festive for this holiday season- everyone is going to smile and grab one as soon as they see them!
Super simple to make- the kids will love helping with this one!
The kids will adore decorating each of the little trees! You can use different colored melting chocolates but I really loved the classic look of the green 🙂
These little ‘trees’ are basically just delicious chocolate dipped strawberries on top of a oreo cookie base and trust me, they are delicious!
These are a great addition to your Christmas cookie tray!
These also make amazing gifts to give to family and friends by placing them into clear bags with a pretty ribbon!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Trees
- 12 oz. Green Candy Melts
- 1 pound of strawberries, tops removed
- 24 Sandwich Cookies – I used Oreo
- White Icing
- Candy Stars
- Start by making the Oreo base. Pipe vanilla icing onto the top of each sandwich cookies. This creates a snow effect for the trees and allows the strawberry to stick.
- Remove stems off strawberries using a knife and slice each end to create a flat surface.
- In a microwave safe bowl, slowly melt the candy melts, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is fully melted, use a small fork to dip the strawberries with the fork inserted into the cut, flat end.
- Using a second fork, remove the strawberry and slowly set on top of the iced Oreo.
- Top with sprinkles and a candy star. Be sure to work quickly as the sprinkles will stick better while the chocolate is wet.
- Allow chocolate to fully cure and enjoy!