Bringing you all another amazing cookie to add to your holiday baking list!
START OFF BY ROLLING THEM INTO BALLS ON A PARCHMENT LINED COOKIE SHEET!
NEXT YOUR GOING TO ROLL ALL OF YOUR CHOCOLATE BALLS IN A BOWL OF CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
AFTER YOU’VE ROLLED THEM IN THE CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES,
PLACE THEM BACK ONTO YOUR COOKIE SHEET AND MAKE SURE THEY’RE EVENLY SPACED!
SEE THE DETAILED RECIPE BELOW!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chocolate Sprinkle Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 C flour
- 1/3 C cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 containers of chocolate sprinkles
- 1 package of the Hershey kisses that are White chocolate with chocolate stripes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy
- Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla until combined
- Gradually beat in the flour ingredients until combined
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pour chocolate sprinkles into a medium bowl
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out two tablespoon size of dough and roll into a ball
- Roll dough ball into the chocolate sprinkles until coated
- Place coated dough ball onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps with about 11-12 more cookies
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes
- Unwrap the Hershey kisses while the cookies are baking
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, place a Hershey kiss into the center of the cookie
- Allow cookies to cool completely before enjoying!