Who doesn’t LOVE sweet AND salty?!
This has MANY names from
White Trash (because its basically a bunch of stuff thrown all together with white chocolate)
Sweet N’ Salty Munch
Regardless what you want to call it, its PURE HEAVEN!
Its NO BAKE, fun to make and kids love to help too!
One of the first things to go at a party!
You can choose to mix it up a bit, add different types of nuts or candy,
even add potato chips or oreos!
Great to send the kids to school with little bags of this for their classmates!
Once you try it, it will be an easy recipe you will come back to, time and time again.
Don’t forget to PIN IT FOR LATER
SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK!
Christmas Reindeer Crack!
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 2 cups bugles
- 2 cups fritos
- 1 cup Chex mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- 1 pack of white chocolate bark or melting chocolate i used Ghirardelli melting chocolate
- In a Large bowl pour your Pretzels, Fritos, Bugles, Chex Mix, Peanuts & M&M's..
- Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. watch it closely, keep stopping to stir , it burns easily if you use this way! I recommend using a double boiler, easier and you always get perfect melted chocolate.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.
- Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet and spread it out and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, break into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container- does NOT need to be refrigerated.