Today is a totally yummy recipe that is insanely delicious!
I have MANY different Jello Shot & pudding shot recipes here on the blog, be sure to check those out by using the search bar!
I have orange creamsicle shots, banana ones and blue Hawaiian too!
These ones here would be so fun for a holiday party or even for new years!
They taste just like a sugar cookie , it’ll be hard to have just one 😀
These shots will definitely warm you right up this Holiday season!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Yields: 12 (2.25 oz) Jell-O shots
- 12 2.25 oz plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 2 cups water
- 4 envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin, there are 3 envelopes in a box
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Christmas sprinkles, for garnish
- Boil the water in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Sprinkle the Knox gelatin on top of the water and allow it to sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until dissolved. Pour in the Bailey’s Irish Cream, the butterscotch schnapps and the triple sec. Whisk gently to combine.
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling almost to the top of each cup (leave a little room for the whipped cream). Place the cups in a large plate or tray and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place lids on the cups until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and sprinkle with Christmas jimmies.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.