Today is a totally yummy recipe that is insanely delicious!
I have MANY different Jello Shot & pudding shot recipes here on the blog, be sure to check those out by using the search bar!
I have orange creamsicle shots, banana ones and blue Hawaiian too!
These ones here would be so fun for a holiday party or even for new years!
They taste just like a sugar cookie , it’ll be hard to have just one 😀
These shots will definitely warm you right up this Holiday season!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots!
- 12 (2.25 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 2 cups water
- 4 envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin (there are 3 envelopes in a box)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Christmas sprinkles, for garnish
Yields: 12 (2.25 oz) Jell-O shots
- Boil the water in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Sprinkle the Knox gelatin on top of the water and allow it to sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until dissolved. Pour in the Bailey’s Irish Cream, the butterscotch schnapps and the triple sec. Whisk gently to combine.
- Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling almost to the top of each cup (leave a little room for the whipped cream). Place the cups in a large plate or tray and chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, you can place lids on the cups until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and sprinkle with Christmas jimmies.