Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is just as incredible as it sounds – a thick creamy cheesecake with cinnamon throughout and drizzled with cream cheese icing!
If you are as much of a cheesecake lover as I am, you will truly appreciate this recipe!
I adore cheesecake and I love me some hot cinnamon rolls dripping with cream cheese icing – so I thought, why not combine the two?!
This recipe was a huge hit for my girls night! I will most definitely be making it for the holidays! Probably once for Thanksgiving and a second time for Christmas- yes, its that good!
It is fully homemade! and you can taste that homemade taste in your mouth!
The texture is thick and creamy and perfect in every way!
I topped mine with whipped cream! You know, because I’m extra like that 😉
You are going to want to wrap the cheesecake in plastic wrap and let the it chill overnight or a minimum of 8 hours- over night is best!
When you go to cut this cheesecake to serve, always have a hot washcloth nearby to be able to wipe the knife clean after each cut- it makes for a much more beautiful piece!
This cheesecake DOES freeze well– just dont add the icing until you are ready to serve it! It will keep for about a week in the fridge or up to three months in the freezer- tightly wrapped!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Additional Time: 30 minutes
NOTE it is best to make this recipe the day before you plan to serve it
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 Tablespoons butter- melted
- 1 cup brown sugar-packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons flour
- 6 Tablespoons butter-melted
- 4- 8 oz packs of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs- at room temperature
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
Cream Cheese topping:
- 1 tablespoon butter- softened
- 1 oz. cream cheese- softened
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9” springform pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Start with the crust by adding about 1 package + 3 sheets of graham crackers into a food processor. Pulse until you get a fine crumb. Add in all remaining crust ingredients and pulse until well combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and using a clean hand or a spatula, press down to form the crust. Be sure to take some up the sides of the pan as well.
- Bake on 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium size bowl and use a fork to combine them until you have a nice crumble. Set aside.
- Start by adding your room temperature cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment.
- Cream until light and fluffy and you do not see any bumps.
- Add sugar and flour and mix for about 1 minute.
- While the mixture is on low speed, add vanilla extract and each egg one at a time. Allow each egg to combine fully before adding the next.
- Once all the eggs are combined, set your mixture to a medium-high speed and mix for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add in the heavy whipping cream and mix for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Pour about 1/3 of the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust. Top with about 1/3 of the crumble mixture using your fingers to crumble into small pieces. Add another layer of cheesecake filling and continue for two more layers. Add the remaining crumble to the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake in the center of your oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes then reduce the heat to 200 degrees F. and bake for an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Once the hour and a half are up, turn off the heat and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes, do not open the oven door.
- After 30 minutes, crack the oven door and allow the cheesecake to sit for 5 minutes. Then take out and chill. (I prefer to let it chill overnight)
Cream Cheese Topping:
- Once the cheesecake is set, add all ingredients for the cream cheese topping into a medium bowl and use a hand mixer to mix well until light and smooth. Add into a piping bag or sandwich bad with a small hole and pipe the topping on the top of the cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.