Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for Fall! They are ultra easy to make and taste incredible!
Smooth and creamy cheesecake with homemade pumpkin pie swirled throughout then topped whipped cream and cinnamon!
They make a wonderful addition to your fall baking list! Great for bake sales, pot lucks, or any get together!
They make a wonderful dessert for Thanksgiving or even for Christmas! Everyone will go crazy over them! Its such an easy recipe that results in gourmet results!
Rich, creamy and totally decadent dessert that is sure to be a hit where ever you choose to serve them! They will disappear quick!
The wonderful thing about this recipe is that you can use the cheesecake batter recipe to create all different flavors or just use it as is and top with your favorite pie filling! Blueberry, cherry, apple, raspberry- the possibilities are endless!
Make sure your cream cheese is not the low fat version
Make sure the cream cheese is room temp before using
If you want the tops not to crack make sure you turn the oven off and allow them to sit before removing – the centers should be semi soft still
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecakes
- 1 C crushed graham crackers
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 - 8oz cream cheese
- ¾ C powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ? C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp flour
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Ingredients
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the crust ingredients until a
- moist sand like mixture appears
- Scoop in 1 ½ tbsp of the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottom glass, press the crust mixture down to smooth it out
- Using a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and
- vanilla extract until combined and smooth
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined and smooth
- Set aside
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients of the pumpkin
- cheesecake until combined and smooth
- Whisk in 2/3 C of the cheesecake mixture
- Spoon 2 tbsp of the plain cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the pumpkin cheesecake onto the top of the plain cheesecake
- Swirl with a butterknife
- Place into the oven and bake them for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool completely on the counters
- Place into the fridge over night
- Top cheesecakes with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon