Cinnamon Roll Stuffed Cookies are not only densely moist and packed with sensational cinnamon roll flavor but they are ultra easy to make!
These wonderful cookies are a tried and true recipe
that will become a family favorite for sure!
These cookies will keep well in an airtight container at room temperature for TWO days, after that store in the fridge for a week.
If you want to ensure they remain soft, add a slice of bread to the container they’re in to prevent the cookies from losing their moistness.
These cookies are your favorite Cinnamon Rolls in cookie form, what could be better!?
There is seriously no better dessert more qualified to satisfy your *sweets* cravings than a cinnamon rolls stuffed cookie!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cinnamon Roll Stuffed Cookies!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 C flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 C crushed cinnamon roll oreo cookies
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- 1 flavor injector
- 1 medium ice cream scooper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Using a standing mixer cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well
- Mix in 1/2 C crushed cinnamon oreos and 1/2 C white chocolate chips and mix into the dough
- Using a ice cream scooper, scoop dough onto the cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Allow to cool for a few minutes
- Remove foil from frosting container and place into the microwave for 45 second
- Mix until smooth
- Place injector into frosting and pull some frosting up
- Pierce the side of the cookie with the needle and inject the frosting into the cookie