Creamy Chicken & Bacon Pasta is as dangerously delicious as it sounds! Loaded with juicy chicken, loads of thick cut bacon & the most indulgent creamy sauce that will have you hooked!
This recipe is so versatile, you can add meatballs or even sausage to change it up! This recipe creates the most moist, juicy and ultra flavorful meal! Smothered in the creamiest bacon sauce!
Everyone that has tried it raves about it & its sensational flavor, it’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
Everyone will love this meal, I promise. You’ll have the entire family going back for seconds!
Welcome to your family’s new favorite dinner that will be requested over and over again!
You can even get creative and toss in some veggies such as broccoli, green beans or even spinach!
Best thing about this recipe is that only is it incredibly easy to make, it uses basic ingredients you already have on hand in your kitchen!
Use crusty garlic bread to soak up the ultra thick and creamy sauce! It’s heaven!
It also freezes beautifully and can be stored for up to a month in an airtight container.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 10 slices thick cut bacon, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped in small strips.
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain, reserving a little bit of bacon grease in the pan..
- In the same skillet add in the chicken, olive oil & season with salt and pepper - cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, remove and set aside.
- Cook onion with butter over medium heat until soft, stir in garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add in pasta, broth, additional salt and pepper and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring every 4-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch with the water and stir into the skillet.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and all of the cheese until cheese has melted.
- Top with the chicken & Garnish with chopped bacon and parsley.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.