Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are rich, chewy and deliciously thick! Seriously, they are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie.
These cookies have an outstanding texture, just the right amount of chewiness mixed with soft batch perfection.
I always gets rave reviews from everyone when I bake these beauties. They are perfect for Holiday baking, cookie platters, bake sales, cookie trays or for an amazing dessert that everyone adores with a huge, cold glass of milk!
Christmas and Thanksgiving, I am always making these for friends and family when they come over- they are gone in a heartbeat off my cookie and dessert tray!
Always use full fat cream cheese when making these cookies, it makes them fluffier and gives them a soft texture. Next time I am going to do chocolate chunks because i adore lots of thick chocolate chips throughout!
Adding nuts to these cookies would be incredible too- walnuts would be amazing! (if you like nuts in your cookies like I do!)
Soft yet chewy, moist & buttery…these Thick Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to become a family favorite cookie recipe that you will be making over and over again. They would even be wonderful with M & Ms, Nuts, or even white chocolate chips!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Soft Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and vanilla extract for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in flour, cornstarch, and baking soda and beat again just until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and use a cookie scoop to scoop dough onto the parchment lined pan. Loosely cover with cling wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.