Christmas Crockpot Candy are addictive & delicious! They’re no bake and take only 4 simple ingredients to make!
They are perfect to bring to a cookie exchange to have something equally good but different..
This is a fantastic low effort, great result candy recipe!
It’s a wonderful holiday recipe that the kids can help with, its ultra simple and you can work on other things while theyre cooking!
every one thinks it’s incredible, they fly off my cookie platter! Make a huge batch! I make it every year at Christmas and thanksgiving.
I make at least 4 batches every holiday baking season, i fill Christmas cookie tins and send them to family, friends, neighbors and as teacher gifts! They are so delicious, addictive, everyone loves it, and everyone you gift it to will be asking for this recipe!
You can use any type of nuts in this recipe that you’d like- peanuts are popular and even cashews work amazing as well as almonds or pecans!
You can make it in advance and they do freeze well in an airtight container! Just allow them to sit at room temp for a couple hours before serving if you freeze them 🙂
This is sure to be a recipe you will be coming back to time and time again- it doesnt matter the season who doesnt love some crunchy candy clusters any time of the year!
Candy is always a hit everywhere! They make beautiful ‘cookies’ for your cookie tray – people tend to eat more of these than the cookies themselves!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Crockpot Candy
- 2lbs. white almond bark, chopped
- 1 (12oz.) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (4oz.) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (32oz.) container cocktail peanuts
- holiday sprinkles - optional
- Line a crockpot with an slow cooker liner and spray with cooking spray.
- Add almond bark, chocolate chips, and German chocolate.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and place the lid on top.
- Cook on high for about 1 hour, then reduce heat to low and cooling for an additional hour.
- Stir every 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and towel and add peanuts. Stir well until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour to set.