Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad is a favorite classic Summer recipe that is a light & fresh side dish that pairs perfectly with everything!
This is one of my all time favorite dishes to make when I want something light yet still filling and delicious!
Perfect for cook outs, pot lucks, pool parties, get togethers or even as a light lunch or a sensational side dish for dinner 🙂
It is so easy to throw together and its refreshingly scrumptious, its amazing with grilled chicken!
Its low carb and still very filling, everyone adores this recipe!
Stay tuned for many more summer recipes like this one, I will be posting over 8 more in the coming weeks!
You can use your favorite vinegar but I used apple cider vinegar, it gives it a wonderful added tang!
Also I used sweet onions, but any will work 🙂 I found that the longer it marinated, the better it was.
I made this salad early in the morning for a cook out we were having, and that afternoon and then the next day, it really absorbed all the flavors!
This is a recipe you will be coming back to time and time again!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of vinegar
- In large bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes and onion.
- Gently stir with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.