This Creamy Eggnog Fudge is made with real eggnog, white chocolate and marshmallow creme! It’s a very rich, delicious fudge thats worth every bite!
Simple ingredients yield the most amazing eggnog fudge recipe you will ever try!
It comes out soft and creamy- just the perfect consistency to melt in your mouth with every bite!
Next time I think i am going to add some walnuts into the mix! any nut will work as well if you like nutty fudge like I do!
Perfect for bake sales, cookie exchanges , pot lucks, gifts for friends and family, cookie platters for the holidays and of course Christmas cookie trays! its always one of the first thing everyone goes for 🙂
Guess what is also wonderful about this recipe ? no candy thermometer needed for this scrumptious fudge. That makes it a win in my book!
Like most fudge recipes, this eggnog fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Keeping it in a covered container allows it to stay soft and not dry out. No one likes dry fudge! lol
Want to give this eggnog fudge a kick? add some rum extract to give it an authentic eggnog flavor! Optional of course!
can you freeze fudge? yes you can! though mine usually is eaten all within the 5 days ..lol you need to wrap it well before storing in the freezer, cut it into pieces so you can easily take out as much as you want and let it thaw in the fridge or on the counter.
This is an all around great recipe that you are sure to be making every year!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy Eggnog Fudge
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 cup sugar
- 10 oz white bark
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla OR rum extract
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- Heat butter, eggnog, and sugar over medium heat in a large saucepan, stirring
- When mixture begins to simmer (do not boil), add white bark. Continue to stir
- until all white bark is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme, nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cinnamon,
- and vanilla until uniform.
- Pour fudge into prepared 8x8.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of cinnamon evenly over top.
- Chill for about 2 hours or until fudge is set.