These White Chicken Enchiladas are a classic favorite dinner recipe that your whole family is sure to love!
These are ultra delicious with lots of gooey cheese!
Perfect for an quick and easy week night dinner when you want a mouthwatering meal with minimal effort!
You can top with any of your favorite cheese blends!
Perfect comfort food for this time of year!
They are simple, yet filled with flavorful chicken & also makes great leftovers!
This is a recipe that I make at a least once a week, it’s in my dinner rotation.
I adore all types of Mexican foods, especially ones that insanely easy and flavorful!
I have a few other versions coming out soon, A shrimp & a steak version!
So stay tuned!
Dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, Who can ask for more!?
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas!
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp adobo
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 5 tbsp butter
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 cup of white shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10 oz can diced rotel tomatoes & green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish w/ cooking spray.
- Take the chicken off the bone and shred it using two forks
- Add in 1 cup of shredded taco cheese to shredded chicken along with any seasonings of your choice along with the adobo
- Place chicken mixture in each of the flour tortillas, rolling each one and placing in the baking dish as you go
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter, then whisk in the flour and allow to thicken for for about 45 seconds, stirring constantly
- Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream and the can of rotel, dont let it get too hot, then pour it over the enchiladas.
- Top with the one cup of the white shredded cheese
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.