This Homemade Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup’s insanely delicious & is surprisingly very easy to make, you just set it and forget it!
it’s packed with flavor, warming comfort food at it’s best!
i could eat this soup everyday and be happy, i also have no self control when it comes to cheese stuffed pasta! this soup is dangerously delicious!
it’s the perfect the soup to make ahead of time because it freezes well!
it’s a hearty slow cooked soup that’s very filling and pairs perfectly with warm buttery biscuits!
in this recipe i used skinless chicken breast but any type of chicken will work, such as rotisserie!
slow cooker soups taste the best because they have hours of simmering, the flavors really come together to create a mouthwatering dinner!
i love to use my largest slow cooker and make a huge batch and freeze the leftovers for lunch throughout the week!
it tastes amazing reheated the next day, it makes a perfect dinner the entire family will love!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 carrots, sliced thinly
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cheese tortellini pasta
- Add all ingredients except tortellini pasta to a slow cooker and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred chicken and add tortellini pasta to slow cooker.
- Let cook for another 15-20 minutes, until tortellini pasta is tender but not mushy.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.