Disney Dole Pineapple Whip made right at home!
You no longer need to take a trip to Disney to experience the magic right in your own kitchen with this tasty treat!
Its one of the most delicious things you will ever try!
Its one of the things I look forward to most when we take our Disney trips– I always make sure to get one…or five when we go (kidding , not kidding ) LOL
Its well known among Disney regulars such as ourselves- if you have never had one or you’ve never been to Disney– well, my lovely reader you are in for a treat today!
They are just so simple to make the the flavor is outrageously good! I make it at least 2 times a month, since I first started making this recipe at home- it reminds me of Disney!
Its one of the staples at Disney– there is even a podcast named after it- its extremely famous! and rightly so, its magical!
Incredibly addictive and hard to find if you’re at the park! (weird, I know) but given how amazing they are I see why they want to keep it a secret or the lines would be extremely LONG!
In Disney World I got mine at Aloha Isle in Adventureland or you can visit Captain Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Resort to grab one!
They only take a few simple ingredients to make them at home and trust me, the taste is So close to the original you will be thanking me!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Disney Dole Pineapple Whip!
- 16 oz bag frozen Dole pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- Optional - Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Yields: 2 (8 oz) servings
- Add all of the ingredients into a large blender and purée for 2 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Place the blender container, uncovered, into the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and purée for an additional 20 seconds.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses. Optional - garnish with fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries.