Baileys Irish Cream Jello Shots are the perfect delicious grown up treat, that is insanely scrumptious and ultra easy to make!
I have MANY different Jello Shot & pudding shot recipes here on the blog, be sure to check those out by using the search bar!
These delicious shots are part of my Jello Shot Series I am doing on the blog
– many more different varieties to come!
I have orange creamsicle shots, banana ones, caramel pudding, apple pie shots , eggnog shots and blue Hawaiian too!
With Saint Patricks Day coming up – these would be the perfect celebration shot!
You know what happens around st pattys day! it’s time to eat loads of delicious corned beef and cabbage and drink! What a great holiday. LOL
I’m obsessed with jello shots. Every single party/get together I show up with my latest Jello Shot creation! Always a huge hit!
Baileys Irish Cream is in my top 3 for alcohol- its so creamy and delicious – it makes the perfect jello shot that everyone raves over!
They’re ultra easy and insanely yummy– sure to be a hit where ever you serve them!
One of my favorite things to make for girls night too! We always experiment with all different types but these were our favorite!
Jello shots are my favorite way to any party poppin!
These easy jello shots are fun for all your get-togethers and holiday celebrations!
Next time Im going to add either cherries on the top or some chocolate shavings!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Baileys Irish Cream Jello Shots!
- 12 (2 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 2 cups hot black coffee
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Whipped cream, and cherry for garnish
Yields: 12 (2 oz) JELL-O shot cups
- Place the hot coffee in a saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin on top and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sugar and whisk well to incorporate.
- Add the Bailey’s Irish Cream and stir well.
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray. Pour the hot gelatin mixture into each cup, filling almost to the top (you will want to leave room for the whipped cream). Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and ENJOY!!