Doritos Locos Taco Pasta Salad is the perfect meal your entire family will love!
This incredible salad layers your favorite loco taco ingredients to make one ultimate tasty taco salad that’s huge on flavor! ??
I LOVE eating it with a side of salsa and lots of sour cream, it just completes this scrumptious dish that’s sure to become a welcome addition to your ‘taco night’ menu!
This crazy delicious taco salad recipe uses common ingredients, that most people already have in their kitchen!
Everything we love about a crunchy taco, in pasta salad form is just sensational!
Perfect for a Summer side dish or for a light and delicious dinner!
Wonderful for pot lucks, parties or get togethers!
One awesome thing is that it can be LOW Carb (just go easy on the doritos and light on the pasta 😉 )
The added ground beef really gives you the protein combined with a delicious salad!
One of my go-to recipes. I use taco bell taco seasoning (my favorite) but if you want to make your own – its super simple to make in bulk and keep on hand That recipe is coming soon!
Its an all around very easy recipe! We added chopped avocado last time and a squeeze of lime to the salad to give it the street-taco flavor and it was also amazing!
Once you try this recipe, it is sure to become a weekly favorite for taco night!
This is one of my families MOST requested recipes! it it sure to be a huge hit for any occasion!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Doritos Locos Taco Pasta Salad!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound rotini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/4 small white onion, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- In a pan over medium high heat, cook beef until browned. Drain all grease except 3 Tbsp.
- Add in taco seasoning, stir, and set aside.
- Cook rotini according to package and set aside after draining.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss until combined.
- Garnish with sour cream