Who doesnt love root beer floats?!
Its what I always order whenever we all go out for ice cream everytime!
Imagine you were able to have a pie that tastes EXACTLY like the float?!
YES, my friends .. you can now!
No baking required either!! Its so simple and the flavor is spot ON!
There is no need to head over to your local ice cream parlor anymore when you can make this amazing easy no bake pie at home! its fun to make too 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Root Beer Float Pie!
- 3/4 C of your favorite root beer
- 1/2 C whole milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1-2 TBSP root beer extract
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz/thawed)
- 1 graham cracker crust (prepared)
- Cherries and whipped cream
- Crushed rootbeer barrel candy
- Whisk together the root beer, milk, root beer extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. (or until it thickens)
- Gently add in Cool Whip.
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours. (overnight is best)
- Remove from freezer and cut into 8 slices.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
- Sprinkle crushed root beer barrel candy on the edges of the pie.
- Store pie in freezer.
Recipe adapted from Spend with Pennies.