Have I got a dangerously delicious treat for you all today!
I am so super excited to bring you one of my all time best desserts that everyone goes crazy over …
best thing? they are ultra easy too!
If you know me by now, you know I LOVE Toll House recipes of all kinds so this one combines two of the best things , chewy chocolate chip cookie bar with cheesecake!
A few simple ingredients (my favorite) and you will have a perfect dessert for any occasion OR just for an awesome dessert for the family after dinner 🙂
Desserts don’t have to be difficult to be delicious!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars!
- 1/2 a cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 box of Extra Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Toll House Chocolate Chips
- 1 and 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. of cool whip
- 1/3 of a cup of Sugar
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch metal pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together oil, eggs, vanilla, and water.
- Add cake mix and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in the bottom of your pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar.
- Mix with hand mixer on high until smooth. (You may need to make two batches if you have a deep pan.)
- Spread evenly over cookie bottom and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!