Electric Lemonade is another new drink recipe I am bringing to you all!
Mostly, because its one of my all time favorite drinks!
Its an easy and delicious recipe that everyone will love!
Warning when drinking this its so good that sometimes you forget there is alcohol in it! (I may or May not be speaking from experience) LOL
Its as yummy as it is beautiful!
There is something gorgeous about blue drinks! I don’t know what it is but I swear it makes them taste even better! 🙂
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 1/2 oz citron vodka
- 1/2 oz blue curacao
- 2 oz lemonade
- 1/2 lime juiced
- ice cubes
- 1/2 oz sugar syrup
- On a appetizer plate add simple syrup enough to dip the rim of your glass in
- On a second appetizer plate add baby blue sanding sugar
- Wet the rims of the glasses with Simple syrup by gently dipping them into the plate, then dip the rim into the baby blue sugar
- Add all of the liquors in a tall 8oz glass with ice.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the glass
- Fill with lemonade
- Garnish with a lime and lemon
- Serve and enjoy!