Let me start off with yes, I have been doing a lot of drinks on the blog lately!
This is inspired by the Shamrock Shake that everyone goes crazy over!
It is the most delicious Cocoa I have ever had! I won’t just be making it for Saint Patrick’s Day, this is definitely a few times a month at the least type of recipe!
I had this hot and I had it cold, both are equally just as good!
Don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 8 oz (2 large bars) white chocolate bar (I used Lindt) - broken into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Garnish: whipped cream, mini marshmallows and Airheads Extreme rainbow candy strip
- In a large saucepan, add the milk and half and half. Heat over medium heat until the milk becomes hot - do not let the milk boil.
- Add the white chocolate and stir occasionally until melted.
- Add the extract and food coloring. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into serving glass and garnish with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and Airheads Extreme candy strip to resemble a rainbow.