AHH I cannot wait to bring you this recipe!!
I have been excited ALL week long and FINALLY, my friends, its here! 😉
This is a “fried” ice cream pie, BUT it isn’t actually fried at all, well for the most part 😉
The ingredients are what make it taste exactly like fried ice cream you would get in a restaurant! ITS AWESOME!
When I saw this recipe floating around Pinterest I knew I had to try my hand at it myself, there were MANY different versions.
Some with cream cheese, some without ice cream at all.
WHats FRIED Ice Cream without the ice cream?! PFFT I needed to try it WITH!
This above, is where you see me making the ‘fried’ part of our pie.
Now, we mix our ‘Ice Cream Ingredients” together to make the perfect filling!
I think next time I might fold in some caramel or even fudge!
Careful not to disturb the bottom layer too much while spreading 🙂
Sprinkle on the remaining “fried part” to the top!
This is SO super simple to throw together!!
Get up nice and close so you can see all that deliciousness!
I did it in my pretty pie dish, basically so it would come out looking all pretty for ya’ll!
I am going to be making it for my families upcoming cookout though! I will be making it in a LARGE baking pan so it can serve many!
I recommend keeping it frozen until you are ready to serve it, as it IS still icecream 🙂
Just treat it the same way as you would a ice cream cake!
It tastes exactly the same as the fried ice cream I had in the restaurant recently!! Seriously, who knew it would be this easy to re-create it at home?!
That delicious crunch a long with the creamy ice cream- FANTASTIC.
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 oz cool whipped topping
- 1/2 container of Vanilla Ice cream or Yogurt
- 6 oz out of a 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds or pecans/walnuts
- 2 1/2 Cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large skillet, melt your butter
- Mix in your almonds(or whichever nuts you chose), corn flakes, and sugar until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes)
- Let your corn flakes mix cool
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your ice cream, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon
- Press half of your corn flake mixture into the bottom of your pie pan (save the other half for the topping)
- Pour your ice cream mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly
- Spread the rest of your corn flake mixture on top of the ice cream and freeze for 3 hours
- Slice and serve
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.