Funfetti Cookie Dough Dip is no bake & only takes a few ingredients, plus it reminds me of Dunkaroos (remember those?!)
I mean, it doesnt get much better than dunking cookies into a dip that tastes like frosting, right?!
I can’t be the only one who still gets happy over colored sprinkles 😉
It took some serious will power to not eat it straight off the spoon I mixed it with LOL!
Hey! You only live once– why not enjoy this indulgent dip every once in a while? 🙂
Its no bake and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
It is so addicting, you won’t be able to stop dunking your heart away!
You’ll love it! Its wonderful to enjoy it as a snack at home or for any party or Game day!!!
It will be a hit!
Its so crazy simple that you will be trying to find reasons/excuses just to make it again- I promise! LOL
It can be made ahead of time and just kept in the fridge! (dangerous because i’d be in it dipping before the party even started) 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Funfetti Cookie Dough Dip!
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and combine.
- Add flour and salt and blend until smooth.
- Add milk and beat until mixture is uniform.
- Stir in sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Serve with vanilla sandwich cookies, nilla wafer, pretzels or graham crackers.