Grinch Jello Shots! He’s a mean one, that Mr. Grinch but these scrumptious and fun Jello shots are fantastic!
These jello shots are inspired by the infamous Christmas character and are nothing short of delicious!
These sweet little shots are green just like Mr Grinch and will also stand out on your treat table—but mainly because they’re so yummy!
Perfect for Christmas Parties, get togethers or even a holiday girls night!
These are the perfect and christmasy way of saying cheers this holiday season!
These can be made with or without alcohol- depending on who you are serving and if the kids want some too! Just leave the alcohol out!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Grinch Jello Shots
- 1 box Lime Jello
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 oz. silver Tequila or Vodka
- Whipped cream for topping
- Maraschino cherries for topping
Prep Time: 5 min
Chill Time: 4 hours
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to a medium sauce pan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, stir in Jello mixture, and whisk to combine and dissolve Jello.
- Allow Jello to cool slightly.
- Stir in 4 oz. tequila.
- Divide Jello evenly among the 2 oz. cups.
- You should get 12 total.
- Move the cups to the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.