This Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is creamy and delicious! Filled with ingredients that create the ultimate best macaroni salad you’ve ever had!
This salad is perfect for summer BBQs, picnics, potlucks or for a wonderful side dish!
It tastes incredible.. and I’m not just saying that, seriously friends- it is amazing and packed with the flavor we all know and love- ham and pineapple!
This is one recipe that is sure to please everyone, even the kids. I have always adored macaroni salad , especially at our pool party BBQs we have every summer, numerous times- I always make this delicious side dish!
Its ultra simple to throw together and uses ingredients that are not only budget friendly but most you will already have in your kitchen! How awesome is that?!
it is so creamy, crazy delicious and SO addicting and can be made in advance as well the night before- just stir well before serving!
It lasts for about 3 days refrigerated and covered, but always tastes best the first day! You probably won’t have any leftovers as it is so you won’t even have to worry about that! 🙂
I have a bunch more amazing crazy delicious macaroni salads coming out soon and a few already on the blog! be sure to stay tuned and check out the others as well using my search bar 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- 1 Pound elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Cups whole milk
- 1 16 oz can of drained pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 2 Cups hellmans mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 2 cups of ham, chopped up small
- 1/4 Cup Onion, shredded
- 2 carrots , shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped small
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, diced
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water until soft.
- Drain and pour back into the pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the all ingredients, mix well and pour on top of the cooked/drained pasta and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.