Hershey’s Christmas Mice Candy not only make everyone smile as soon as they lay eyes on them- they are delicious and so fun to put together!
Hersheys Christmas Mice Candies are just in time for the upcoming holidays! These will be so cute on your holiday table this year!
Kids completely love them. I did growing up because my mom use to make these at Christmas time! I used to love helping!
I have been making them every year since- all my family loves them and I give them out as gifts too!
Amidst the cookies and cakes and other desserts these little cuties make a perfect addition and light up the cookie trays!
Just look at their adorable little faces!!
I used Red hots candies for their red noses!
I used peanut halves for the ears, but almond halves would work as well– I just think the peanut ones look more like ears- but they would both work!
These are sure to be a hit with anyone who sees them and tries them!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Mice Candy
- 15 Hershey kisses
- 15 Red hots candies
- 15 Maraschino cherries (WITH stems)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 30 Peanut halves
- Small tube of black icing
Yields: 15 servings
Prep: 15 minutes| Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Place the cherries on a paper towel-lined plate and pat them dry to get as much moisture off of them as possible.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Holding the stem of a cherry, dip it into the melted chocolate.
- Place the chocolate coated cherry on it’s side on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press a hershey kiss into the opposite side of the cherry from the stem.
- Add two peanut halves in the top between the cherry and hershey kiss for the mouse’s ears.
- Add a dab of melted chocolate on the back of a red hot and place it on the end of the hershey kiss for the mouse’s nose.
- Use the black icing to dot two eyes on the hershey kiss to complete the mouse.
- Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients.