Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats are not only completely adorable but also super easy to make and will be the talk of your holiday Christmas Table!
They only require a few simple ingredients to put together one of the cutest desserts – the kids will love them!
Perfect for bake sales! Just wrap each reindeer in some clear wrap and tie some ribbons on each!
I always make two trays of these because everyone wants one! The red nose reindeer is always the first to go- usually by me lol
I always find it super fun to serve festive desserts at Christmas, I love to show off my cookie and dessert table lol but often the most decorative treats take a crazy amount of time to make …ever try to ice 100 christmas cookies? not fun! These cute little reindeers look impressive, but they are super easy to put together.
The perfect recipe to do with the kids! I love No Bake recipes!
Use fresh marshmallows for best results– you dont want any stale marshmallows !
No marshmallows on hand? you can use a jar of marshmallow crème instead of the marshmallows.
Rice Krispy treats are always best eaten right away, so they stay gooey and chewy- after a couple of days they will get crunchy.
Store treats in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 16 candy eyes
- 16 chocolate covered pretzels
- 7 brown plain m&m’s
- 1 red plain m&m
- Cooking spray
Yields: 8 servings
Prep: 15 minutes| Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Spray a 9” cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir to coat with butter. Continue stirring until all marshmallows have completely melted.
- Remove pot from heat and pour in the crispy rice cereal.
- Stir cereal into marshmallow mixture until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cake pan and press to flatten into an even layer. A
- llow the rice krispie treats to cool completely.
- Once cooled, gently run a butter knife around the edge of the pan.
- Lay a large cutting board or platter on top and flip the cake pan over - carefully transferring the treats.
- Use a large sharp knife to slice into 8 even servings.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Spread a small amount on the back of chocolate covered pretzels and press two onto each treat for the antlers.
- Add white chocolate to the back of candy eyes and press two onto each treat.
- Do the same to add an m&m nose to complete each reindeer rice krispie treat.