This Homemade Cough Syrup is made with just six simple ingredients that you probably already have at home!
When cold season hits you’ll want to have as many remedy’s available as possible!
Be sure to checkout my recent BLOG posts about DIY Vapor Rub Shower Melts!
They also help out greatly during this cold season!
This is the time of the year where colds run rampant!
This is something everyone should definitely have handy for when a cough or cold strikes!
It helps sooth the throat and reduce inflammation that causes the cough.
When your sick you want to try anything you can that will help you feel better, This really does the job!!
It will allow you to get a much better restful sleep, especially when combined with a CBD oil!
This cough syrup also helps sooth a sore throat. Not only will it help with a cough and sore throat but it will help clear your congestion because of it’s ingredients. AWESOME!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Homemade Cough Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons local organic honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small Mason jar.
- Place lid on and shake to combine all ingredients.
- Shake before each use and store in the fridge.