These D.I.Y Vapor Rub Shower Melts are an absolute life saver when your in need of congestion relief!
These are quick and easy to make and the relief they’ll give is amazing!
Shower melts are basically a bath bomb for the shower, They’re incredible!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
If you’re like me you LOVE homemade versions of things like DIY fabric softener
(Search my blog for that easy recipe that everyone is going crazy for)
With the cold season upon us these will become a staple in your house!
Wonderful soothing relief from cold and flu symptoms!
You can also use essential oils in place of vapor rub, they can also be beneficial.
I’ve used rosemary, even lavender. They’re both known to help with stress relief
They’re super simple to make, So many different versions for so many different uses.
I had the flu a couple months back and you know how terrible that can be, It was the longest week and a half of my life!
These really helped me feel better when I was sick, I made a whole batch of them to prepare for next time.
They’re great to have on hand whenever sickness pops up! It will really help clear up your air ways!
If you want to use essential oil in this recipe in place of the vapor rub, You’ll want to use at least twenty drops of the oil of your choice. You can buy the soap coloring here-> SOAP COLORING LINK
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
DIY Vapor Rub Shower Melts
- 3 tbsp. vapor rub (or 20 drops of an essential oil of your choice)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 6 tbsp. water
- green soap coloring (Optional of course)
- Whisk together vapor rub (or essential oils of your choice), cornstarch, water, and soap coloring in a medium glass bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds and chill in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Store in a freezer gallon bag until ready to use.