One of my favorite flavors to put in my morning coffee has and always will be, PUMPKIN!
I crave it all year round but it never feels quite right having it before at least August!
I hated having to go out to the supermarket to purchase some, the ones I always find taste good but are filled with tons of things I cant even read let alone want in my body.
Now, you can easily make some at home AND know exactly whats in it 🙂
Its not made with pumpkin ‘flavoring’ its made with REAL pumpkin puree!
It tastes incredible! Nothing better on a cool Fall crisp morning OR anytime 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer!
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin over medium heat.
- Whisk the ingredients constantly until the milk begins to get frothy on the sides.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the warm milk mixture in a blender and pulse for about 15 seconds to smooth out the pumpkin.
- Pour into a mason jar and allow to cool slightly before chilling in the fridge. Once chilled serve in coffee as desired.