Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake creates the most creamy and flavorful cheesecake you will try!
Whoever thought you could make cheesecake using an instant pot? But you can with this fabulous Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake recipe! I have so many more instant pot recipes you should check out!
Prepare a flavorful dessert with ease using this Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake recipe. You can make it with simple ingredients, such as cream cheese, butter, and more!
Who doesn’t love the taste of a fresh slice of cheesecake? If it’s one of your favorite treats, you’ll be glad to know that you can make cheesecake with ease using your Instant Pot. Follow this stress-free Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake recipe to make the sweetest treat to have ready to eat for all occasions.
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake
When you think about cheesecake, you likely think about this long step-by-step process involved in preparing it from scratch. However, you can simplify the process, saving time and energy by preparing this Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake. It’s easy, simple, and absolutely delicious.
Why You’ll Love This Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
This cheesecake has a unique flavor because of the addition of strawberry daiquiri mix added to it!
You can prepare this decadent dessert with ease, using the Instant Pot to get the job done at a faster pace.
It doesn’t take much effort or time to make a dessert that you and everyone else around you will absolutely love.
Before you can prepare this easy dessert, you’ll need some specific ingredients, such as:
Nilla Wafers – Crush your wafers into crumbs and use them to make a sweet crust for this cheesecake.
Butter – Melt your butter down to mix it with the crumbs, creating a flavorful crust that pairs well with the cheesecake filling.
Cream Cheese – Let your packages of cream cheese sit out for several minutes to soften.
Flour – Use a bit of flour to thicken up the cream cheese filling.
Strawberry Daiquiri Mix – Add that special touch to your cheesecake with this mix!
Heavy Whipping Cream – You can’t forget about the heavy whipping cream that adds flavor to the cheesecake filling.
You’re also going to need some rum, eggs, and whipped cream. Be sure to use some fresh strawberry slices to garnish your cheesecake.
What type of cream cheese will I need?
You’ll need three eight-ounce packages of cream cheese. It’s best to get a block of cream cheese instead of a container of whipped cream cheese. Make sure you’re choosing full-fat cream cheese so that your dessert will come out dense and delicious. As for the brand, feel free to use any kind that you like.
What kind of rum should I use in this recipe?
Spiced rum is a great addition to this cheesecake recipe. However, you can use any brand and style of rum that you already have at home. You’re only going to need a small amount of the rum to complete this dessert.
Do I have to add fruit on top of this cheesecake?
You don’t have to add any fruit on top of this cheesecake, but it does add a special, flavorful touch to the cheesecake. If you’re going to add fruit, be sure to wash it first and then pat dry before placing it on a cooled-down cheesecake. Both fresh lime sliced and strawberry slices go great on this cheesecake.
Can I use other cookies instead of Nilla Wafers for the crust?
Absolutely! Although the Nilla Wafers have a sweet, vanilla-like taste that contributes to the flavor of this cheesecake, you can use any other cookies that you’d like to use, including Oreos.
After you first remove your cheesecake from the Instant Pot, it will look like it’s not cooked all the way. Don’t make the mistake of placing it back in the Instant Pot because then you’re going to overcook it. Let it sit overnight and it will be amazing the following day.
If you’re planning to use a 6-inch pan for this recipe, allow the cheesecake to cook for an additional 10 minutes to ensure that it’s done.
Be sure to avoid overmixing your cheesecake filling. You’ll need to add the eggs to the mixture at the end instead of at the beginning. It should be the last ingredient mixed with the cream cheese and other ingredients.
If you’re in the mood for a sweet and flavorful treat, learn how to prepare this delicious Instant Pot Strawberry Daiquiri Cheesecake. It’s a stress-free recipe that will leave you with the most flavorful treat!
When you remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot it WILL look undercooked. Do not add it back into the Instant Pot or you will overcook it. The cheesecake will set up overnight and will be perfect the next day.
You can use a 6-inch pan as well for this recipe, just increase the cook time 10 minutes.
Mix the cheesecake filling as little as possible and make sure to add the eggs in last. Do not overmix the eggs or there is a good chance that your cheesecake will “explode” in the instant pot.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Instant Pot Strawberry Daquiri Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Set Time: 6 hours to overnight
- 1 1/2 cups Nilla Wafer crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter- melted
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese- softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup strawberry daquiri mix
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- Whipped Cream fresh lime, and strawberry slices for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare a 7-inch springform pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Add Nilla Wafers into a food processor until you get about 1 ½ cups of crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Pour into the prepared springform and use the back of a spoon to pack down to form the crust. Take the crumbs up the sides of the pan about 1 inch.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese for 3-4 minutes or until nice and smooth and there are no lumps.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the sugar, and flour and mix on high for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly, pour in the daquiri mix, rum, and heavy whipping cream and mix on low speed until combined then slowly increase the speed to high and mix for about 1 minute.
- Add the eggs in last, one at a time, mixing just until the yolk disappears into the batter.
- Carefully pour the cheesecake batter in the prepared pan and tap gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Cover the cheesecake completely in aluminum foil.
- Add a trivet (preferably with long handles) into the instant pot along with 1 cup of water.
- Place the cheesecake on the trivet and place the lid on sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to 40 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the pot to naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the Instant Pot and allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature then transfer to the refrigerator to set overnight.
- Add whipped cream into a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe a generous amount around the top of the cheesecake.
- Top with fresh limes and strawberry slices and serve.