Strawberry Jam takes only 3 Ingredients to make in your Instant Pot! Homemade with real strawberries! Its wonderful for toast, bagels and english muffins!
I have a bunch of amazing and easy jam recipes using my new instant pot! I use my small mason jars and keep them refrigerated. They last for 2 weeks! Or you can freeze in airtight containers for up to 6 months.
Making jam homemade at home has never been easier, thanks to my awesome Instant Pot! I have 3 other flavors coming to the blog soon so stay tuned! I used Honey in this recipe and didnt add sugar, but if you want a more sweet jam, just add 1/2 cup or even use a sugar substitute if you’d like!
I know you might be thinking “Can I use Frozen Strawberries?”
You can! Just increase the cook time by about 2 minutes, the jam will be thicker if using frozen because they are whole pieces so you can always use a blender after its done cooking if you want the big pieces of strawberry gone.
“Can I double the recipe?”
You sure can, my foodie friends! simply Double the ingredients, cook for the same amount of time and just be careful not to fill your Instant pot past the max fill line!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Jam ( 3 Ingredient Instant Pot )
- 1 lb strawberry hulled, quartered
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the saute function.
- Add your honey and stir until is starts to bubble.
- Add the strawberries to the Instant Pot.
- Continue to let the honey bubble.
- You will see it turn a pink color.
- Lightly stir to coat berries in honey.
- Turn off the instant pot, secure lid in place.
- Cook on Manual HIGH for 1 minute.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the liquid from the Instant Pot and add the cornstarch.
- Stir the cornstarch in the liquid.
- Turn the Instant Pot onto saute and whisk in the cornstarch mixture to the strawberry mixture.
- Stir on saute' until it thickens to a jelly consistency.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and let it cool completely.
- Transfer to a small mason jar and keep refrigerated.
- It will last for 2 weeks.